|2.3 ~ 6.0V
|0.8 ~ 4.0V
1.2MHz Synchronous Step-Down DC/DC Converter
XC9244 PWM only
XC9245 PWM/PFM (Auto Switching)
The XC9244/45 series, is a group of step-down synchronous DC/DC converters with a built-in 0.65 ohm P-channel driver transistor and 0.45 ohm N-channel switching transistor. The ICs provide a high efficiency and a stable power supply with output currents of up to 400mA achievable using only a coil and two ceramic capacitors connected externally.
Minimum operating voltage is 2.3V and output voltage is fixed within a range of 0.8V to 4.0V in 50mV steps (accuracy: ± 2.0%). The XC9244 is PWM control whereas the XC9245 series is automatic PWM/PFM switching control providing fast response, low ripple (<10mV) and high efficiency over the full range of load conditions. The XC9244/XC9245 series has a 0.25ms high speed soft-start for quick turn-on.
During standby, all circuits are shutdown to reduce current consumption to as low as 1.0μA or less.
• Input Voltage: 2.3V ~ 6.0V
• Output Voltage: 0.8V ~ 4.0V
• Output Current: 400mA
• Switching Frequency: 1.2MHz
• Compatible with ceramic capacitors
• Built-in soft start circuit
• Built-in current limiter circuit
• Stand-by Current: 1.0μA (max)
• Small USPN-6 (1.3 x 1.3 x 0.4mm) Package
• Only 3 External Components required